Mad Hatter Tea & Cafe Wonderland Coffee
1 x 40s Mad Hatter Treasure Chest Teabags
1 x 6 Mad Hatter String & Tag teabags in a wonderful cardboard engineered teapot (For some reason we are the only company in the entire world to have available a cardboard teapot. (Mad isn't it!))
1 x 227g Cafe Wonderland Imperial Coffee
Café Wonderland Imperial Coffee
• Richly flavoured inspiration gathered from wisps of Wonderland
• Brew guide for cafetiere - 1 tablespoon of coffee (15g) per mug (250ml), pour in freshly boiled water, stir, brew 4-5 minutes and then plunge!
• Suitable for all coffee makers
• Arabica, Robusta, Coffee, Ground, filter
Mad Hatter Tea
• Think of a quality tea from Victorian England
• Teapot brew guide - Place 1 teabag per person into pre-warmed teapot. Pour in freshly boiled water and leave to infuse for 2-3 minutes. Stir before pouring. Milk, sugar or lemon can be added if required.
• Blended for quality
The Mad Hatter is a whimsical character initially encountered at a tea party within Lewis Carroll's 'Alice's Adventures In Wonderland' story.
With the Mad Hatter's unique connection with tea, it seems appropriate to blend them together so everyone can experience 'A taste of Wonderland'
Mad Hatter Tea is a perfect balance of colour and flavour combined together to tantalise taste buds, placing the spotlight on a quality product that simply revives the spirit, enriches the mood and adds peppiness and cheerfulness to the substance of life.